Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just Me and Sindy

I'm an asshole, don't let anyone tell you different, but I like days when it's just me and Sindy hanging out and doing nothing together.

I think it's kinda cool when you can slam your own daughter/best friend at Uno. DRAW 6, SINDY!!! HAHAHAH!!! She threw the Uno cards at me and I ducked, making it fly everywhere all over the living room table and floor.

Then we watched The Sopranos together on the T.V. Of course, the T.V was acting up so I deleted Cena's Psych episodes. It worked better then.

We don't really watch Sopranos but the theme song is kick-fucking-ass.

Then we threw popcorn at each other for two hours. How so, you ask? Easy--when we ran out, we made some more. The whole living room was covered in that shit--5 inches, no lie. Then Sindel told the stupidest, funniest joke we've ever heard:

"Two muffins were sitting in an oven and one muffin turned to the other muffin and said, "It's hot in here, isn't it?" The other muffin looked at him and went "HOLY SHIT, A TALKING MUFFIN!"

We laughed about that for 5 hours. I think we have a gas leak or something because I think that joke is something you're supposed to get when you're high.

Cena and Mia came downstairs and saw us laughing on the living room floor that was covered in 5 inches of popcorn, Uno cards everywhere and the Sopranos theme song playing over and over again at full blast.

It was a great fucking day.

--Pika

1 comment:

Cena said...

...so that's where my episodes of Psych went! I had the first part of season 1 in there! How could you?